Monday, March 3, 2008

The Final Countdown...9 days!

So we have officially reached single digit days to count down. Only 9 days or less until we get to meet our 3 little miracles! Looks like the girls' birthday will certainly be in March. I remember when I was just hoping to make it until February. This is great!

It's just a crazy waiting game at this point. Will I make it 9 more days or will I be calling Jeff one of these days at work asking him to COME GET ME!?  I still think I can make it, but God will decide what the right plan is for these little girls. We're just so grateful that we have gone this far.

Thanks again for all of the great comments and emails. We love hearing from all of you and get a kick out of some of your comments!
ps...Bear--Gator does have a laser level....he just wasn't using one in that picture. :) He likes to be "old school" sometimes. HA!

 

8 comments:

Harris Boys said...

Best of luck these last few days..I'm so amazed you have made it so far with triplets...that is a miracle in itself. Happy Early Birthday to your 3 girls! Take care

Katie

the schirano triplets said...

oh my gosh!!! how exciting to be in the single digits! you are absolutely amazing to have made it this far! congratulations!!!

(sorry for all of the exclamation points - i am just excited for you)

Anonymous said...

Gues the wait ended yesterday! Congrats!!!!

rosie said...

OH my gosh I am so excited for you two!!! I didn't know about your little blog or I probably would have checked it about everyday to see what was new! Congratulations!!
Rosie

Anonymous said...

GIT R DUN!!!!!!! CONGRATS Thornhill's. Next time I am in Ohio I am coming by and watching Gator change 3 babies at once. See you all soon.

Walk DOGG
aka Walker Texas belt buckle ranger

Jill said...

The countdown is on and there are MANY people waiting to meet your girls! Hang in there Marie..... you are a ROCK STAR!!!!

AElliott said...

Ohmygosh! I'm so excited the girls here! Congratulations--what wonderful news! I can't wait for pictures...
~Amy

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Jeff, Marie,Anna, Ava and Alexis. We were so excited when Bear called his dad today at work to tell him. I was just reading your blog,(didn't know it was out there). Anna is adorable, can't wait to see Ava and Alexis. Glad to hear everything went well. You 2 did a great job!! Can't wait to meet the girls. Still on the sitting list we hope. Will be watching the blog from now on as we know you'll have lots of free time to write. (Pictures tell alot on their own). Congrats again. Ron & Kathy K.