Saturday, March 15, 2008

Anna and Ava are home!

Today is the first full day that everyone is home. Anna and Ava came home last night and it was good to see the 3 girls sleeping next to one another! My mom stayed over night to help us and thank goodness she did. The girls were all getting up at pretty much the same time, but while I was giving one her bottle, Jeff was feeding another and my mom had the 3rd. So it was really nice to have that extra pair of hands...especially at 3am! We did get a little sleep and honestly I slept great just knowing that my 3 little miracles were all finally home.

So last weekend was supposedly the Blizzard of 2008 (by the way, I was born during the winter that had the Blizzard of '78)


And this weekend could begin the Whirlwind of '08, but we are just so excited.
Here are pictures from today! It's so fun to see the girls all side by side. I can't believe how easy they are to tell apart now that we have them all home and see them together. That doesn't mean we won't continue to put them in certain colors for a while...here is Anna in Green, Ava in Pink and Alexis in Purple! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...they are just beauitful!!!

Manny and I can't wait to join in on the photo shoots! See you all after our spring break!

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxo

Anonymous said...

I think that Anna and Alexis look the most alike! :) Ava looks like she is the most active for sure...she is moving a ton in those pictures! He He

Adorable to say the least. I love seeing the updates!
-Jules

Harris Boys said...

oh goodness how CUTE and ADORABLE your girls are. Congrats on getting them all home so soon, that is truly amazing!!!

Take care of those 3 precious gifts from God!!!

God Bless

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all! Your daughters are just precious and we share your joy. Babies are always a blessing, and yours are blessed with terrific parents. We look forward to including them when we tailgate at OSU! Rick & Sharon

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh the girls are adorable! I love Alexis crying in one of the photos! They look absolutely perfect. I hope to meet them soon!

~Amy Elliott