Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Alexis is Home!

Alexis Marie Thornhill came home yesterday evening, March 11th! She is doing fantastic and even slept for a few hours at a time over night. My mom stayed the night to make me feel a little more comfortable, but I think I did pretty well, getting up with her and at one point I just didn't want to put her back in her crib and just held her for hours. She is just as sweet as can be. I told her to enjoy this now, because it sounds like her sisters are close on her tail and will be following her home real soon.

Here is a picture from Alexis' Big Day yesterday
ALEXIS

...and of course I had to include what Anna and Ava were doing yesterday too...sleeping. :)

ANNA (with hat) AVA (in pink)

ALEXIS today at home after a morning breakfast.

3 comments:

Harris Boys said...

awww...YAY Alexis, what a good job with getting home so fast! That is awesome!!

the schirano triplets said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and so happy that they are able to come home so quickly. I cannot wait to see pictures of all 3 at home - I have goose bumps just thinking about it!

Kristen Callaway said...

Marie..you look like a natural. Congrats on the first home. I can't believe how tiny Alexis looks. I love the pictures and share them with everyone I know...I can't wait to meet all three. I miss you and love you,

Kristen