Monday, March 31, 2008

1 Month Old!

Can you believe the girls were born 4 weeks ago today? The time has certainly flown by, but that could also be because our days and nights run together and it's usually not until after Noon that I even think about eating or even taking a shower on those busy days. Wait, are there slow days?

So, in honor of the girls being part of the Thornhill Family tree officially for 4 weeks, I thought you might all enjoy their One Month old pictures. Anna and Ava were both awake for the shoot, but Alexis, who is normally my awake child...decided the blanket was too soft and comfy so she decided to snooze. :)



3 comments:

Harris Boys said...

OMG can they get any CUTER?? Love the third picture!! Happy 1 month girls!!

Kristen Callaway said...

I can't believe how much bigger they look already! They are all so adorable. I love the picture of the Alexis' little feet. I would definitely hang that one up!! I miss you all.... :(

Pam said...

those pictures are impossibly cute! oh my goodness! oh, i miss that teeny tiny stage. i mean, i love the smiles i get now, but oh, when they were small enough to fit in the crook of your arm, eep!