Monday, February 25, 2008

Per Kay's request... :)

So, I wasn't planning on including the pictures from 32 weeks since they were so similar to 33, but my friend Kay stopped by yesterday and said I "HAD" to put a picture showing me from the back. So Kay, here it is....Are you happy now?  Next she'll want me to do a close up of my grown out dark hair since I haven't been able to highlight my hair SINCE JULY!!!!  She of course thinks this is funny...I have yet to find the humor in it, but I'm just following Dr.'s orders so I'll deal with it for the rest of the time. :)  


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marie, you look great! Keep up the good work. Thanks for the updates, as I now can stop bugging Gator about updates! - Shannon

Kristen C said...

OMG!!! I can't believe it. First of all...you look amazing. I love the picture from the back. Secondly; I LOVE YOU TWO!!! I can't wait to see you. Which brings me to my next point: Joe and I are going to be in Ohio for Easter and are going to be in Columbus on the 24th. Hope we are able to see you and the family! Thank you for putting this together. It's wonderful to somehow keep in touch with you!! :) Best of wishes, miss you and love you!!

Kristen :) (and Joe too) :)

Anonymous said...

Beth says "xoxox (great belly!)"

Julee said...

I can't believe how amazing you look. Although you are going to have your hand full, (literally) the time flies by so fast. I am just getting the triplets ready for summer camp and full day preschool, and I don't know where the time went. It seems like yesterday I was making pitchers of formula and 24 bottles and sleeping about 1 hour at a time. By the way, I still only sleep one hour at a time , so that part does not end, but you will have such a incredible time and it is worth all the work. Keep posting.

Julee

Anonymous said...

Rebekah and baby Matty (betrothed to Madison Keller) say hi and you look great!! So exciting!! I am tearing up just reading about all this... :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously- if you are right back in your regular clothes a week after these babies get here...well, I guess I'll be excited for you, but super jealous! :)

Kay