Wednesday, February 20, 2008

11.5 pounds of baby! Whew!

So last week was a HUGE milestone. We reached 32 weeks!  It seems that a lot of the major complications with preemies just keep diminishing the further along we go, so that has really eased our minds. 

This week I am 33 weeks pregnant and just keep telling myself that I can make it another 3 weeks!  Since the Dr. says that 36 weeks is pretty much the absolute max for triplets, I of course want to take this all the way to the end! No...I'm not competitive or anything. :)

The girls are all measuring right where they should be even if they were singletons. Thank God!
32 week measurements:
Baby A- 3 lbs 15 oz
Baby B- 3 lbs 14 oz
Baby C- 3 lbs 11 oz
YIKES!  11.5 lbs of babies!  I'm hoping to get the girls all over 5 lbs...wish me luck!



1 comment:

Tricia said...

Hey girl! Congratulations! I just talked to Gwen and she told me about your THREE (wow!) bundles of pending joy! ;-) I'm so excited for you. I'm coming to C-bus in April so Gwen and I thought we'd come see you and the babies. Will be praying for you. And yes, I wish you luck! ;-) Congrats, again!

Tricia